- 3 Gillette Body Wash. 3/$10, used 3/$2 off coupons, and received $3 RR. Made it $1 for all 3
- 3 Scotch Magic Tape. $1.99 B1G2 free. Used 3 $1 off coupons. Overage of $1.01 on these.
- 2 Colgate ProClinical 2/$6, used 2 .75 coupons and received $4 RR. Made it .50 for the toothpaste (not free, but I'll take it)
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor $9.89, used $4 off coupon from 5/1 P&G insert, and received $5 RR. Made it .89!!! (WOW!)
- Dove Men's Care Deodorant $3.99, received $3 in RR makes it $.99 (the coupon I had didn't match up, but I'll take it for .99)
- Off! Mosquito Repellent Clip on Starter Kit $8.99, used B1G1 free coupon and received $1 RR! (Huge savings here! Go to OffClipOnSavings.com for your buy one get one free coupon)
- Finish automatic dish washing detergent $3.49, used .50 off coupon and received $1.50 in RR. Makes it $1.49
- Hefty One Zip bags ($3.29). These were buy one get one free. The coupon databases listed a coupon for these in the 2/20 issue of Red Plum, but I was unable to find it. Maybe it is not available in our market area.
- Oscar Mayer Lunchables 2/$3, received $1RR when you buy 2.
I then used $9 in RR that were set to expire today. This brought my total out of pocket expense to $26.64 for all of this! I also received $13.50 in RR for my next trip!
The receipt reads as follows:
- WAG Coupon Savings: $3.98 (for the magic tape)
- WAG Advertised Savings: $23.32
- MFG Coupon Savings: $32.99
- Your total savings: 60.29!
A few side notes: The Walgreens I went to doesn't put the sale price on all the items that are on sale so I spent quite a bit of time rechecking the sale paper just to be sure I had the right items. Also, I also planned on getting the buy one, get one free Kleenex, but I guess a shelf clearer must have beat me there.