Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Awesome Target Deal good for 5/15 only

Today, Target has a group deal. Here are the details:
Buy any four of the items listed below:
  • Suave shampoo ($3.49)
  • Degree/Dove deodorant ($3.49)
  • Dove soap ($8.49)
  • PF Chang's frozen meals ($6.99)
  • Bertolli frozen meals ($5.89)
You will receive a $5 gift card! The reason I say the deal is only good for today is because I will be taking advantage of the deal using coupons that expire today (5/15). In the 4/17 issue of Red Plum there are coupons for the Degree deodorant. You'll get $1 off. I got three, so the deal should work like this for me.

3 Degrees (using 3 / $1 off coupons) = $7.47 total
1 PF Changs = 6.99 total
minus $5 gift card: $9.46
Total savings: 46%

I will most likely be donating the deodorant to help with the tornado victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment