Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

CVS Shop 90% Savings


$60.72 worth of goods for only $5.54! Wow!

I received a $5 off $25 CVS coupon that expired today, so I had to use it. Not doing so felt like lost money.

I was saddened to learn that that Nestle Water that CVS had advertised on sale was being substituted with another brand of water which my wife doesn't care for, so that was a lost cause, but I will be looking into other CVS stores in the area for the sale.

I ended up purchasing the following:
  • 2 Tide Original for $5.94 ($2.45 savings)
  • 2 Sparkle Paper towels $4.99 ($4.30 savings)
  • 2 CVS 13 gal kitchen bags (Buy one, get one free $8.49 savings)
  • 2 CVS 30 gal bags (Buy one, get one ree $4.19 savings)
Used $5 off email coupon
Used $24 off ECB from the Revlon Nail Polish deal I did earlier

Total out of pocket cost $5.54

Total savings as noted on the receipt $55.18

Current savings progress..click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment