Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rite Aid Trip 04/17 (86% savings)


Usually my Rite Aid trips are on Thursdays, but today had such great deals, I made the effort to make it over there this morning. I got there around 11:30 and many of the shelfs were already going bare. I didn't get a chance to get everything I wanted, but the trip was still a success.

Here are my results:
  • 4 Nivea Active 3 body wash for men $3.99 sale (Reg. price 4.99), used 4 / $3.00 off coupon in today's paper and received $5 in UP+ rewards. Rite Aid basically paid me to take these home with me! Needless to say, after I got mine, another lady in the store ended up clearing off the shelf of this item, but there were only 3 left when I got my 4.
  • 2 Zip Lock Freezer bags 2/$5 (Reg. price 1/$3.99), then used 2/$1.25 off coupons (4/3 Smart Source insert)
  • 2 Zip Lock Sandwich bags 2/$5 (Reg. price 1/$2.99), then used 1/$1.25 off coupon (4/3 Smart Source insert)
  • 2 Purex (3IN1 Sheets), buy one, get one free, then used Rite Aid video coupon $1 off
  • 2 Latex Gloves, Buy one, get one free
  • Four 10 Inch Dixie Plates, buy one, get one free, then used Rite Aid video coupon $2 off
  • Two 13 gallon trash bags, buy one, get one free
  • Neutrogena Body Wash for women (this one buy one, get one 50% off, but since they only had one left, they let me get it at 50% off!)
Because I purchased more than $10 with the video rewards program, I got to use an additional $2 off coupon and since I purchased more than $30 in home products, I got an additional $10 in UP+ rewards.

I also used $2 UP+rewards to pay for the items along with all the coupons.

Full retail value of the products, I purchased today before sale and discounts: $90.21
After sale and coupons, my total out of pocket cost: $30.36
My real cost (since I received $18 in UP+ rewards): $12.36!



No comments:

Post a Comment