Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

CVS trip 9/7 Awesome savings! 91%


Went to CVS today and walked out paying only $3.77 for all of this! Here's how. The cereal was 2/$4. The toothpaste was $3.49. The AA batteries were $4.99 and the Axe shower gel was $5.79 (Buy one, get one 50% off). All of these items were on sale. Then my coupons came into play:
I used $1 Colgate coupon from the 8/28 Smart Source Insert (I also received $1.50 in Extra Care bucks for this purchase)
I used (2) Buy one, Get one free coupons for the Axe shower gel from the 7/31 Red Plum Insert (This knocked off $11.58 so I ended up getting all 4 shower gels for the price of one). Since it was Buy one, get one 50% off in store, then my buy one, get one free knocks off the full price of one.
I used a coupon I got in the eMail today for the batteries. It was spend $15, get batteries free!
I also used a $4 off $20 purchase coupon I got in my eMail Sunday
I also used $3 ECB, CVS sent me for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment